quarta-feira, 24 de julho de 2013




2- DETERMINERS


Determiners are modifiers of nouns. There are some determiners that occur only with singular count nouns like a, one, another and many determiners that occur only with plural count nous: these, those, many, both, two, three, and so on. A few determiners occur only with uncountable nouns: much, (a) little; and some determiners occur with either plural nous or uncountable nouns: some, all, no, other.

Determiners include articles, quantifiers, numbers, possessive adjectives (a. g. my, your, their) and demonstrative adjective ( this, that, these, those ).


Aprenda mais sobre os artigos na Língua Inglesa.



Examples:

Tom Cruise is an actor.
Tom Cruise and Rodrigo Santoro are actors.
I need a book for my trip.
The book I have isn`t very interesting.
I like music.
I especially like the music you play.

Notice this special use of the Indefinite Article:

I go swimming twice a month.
I play soccer three times a week.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.